An RFP Workshop for the Masses
RFPs can be scary, unnerving, and downright painful. Property Managers don’t want to create them because they are difficult and time consuming. Service providers don’t like receiving them because bad RFPs don’t find the right vendor (although great RFPs make it much easier to find the best vendors).
Fortunately for all, Synlio has designed a wonderful RFP Workshop to allow everyone to gain a better understanding of the entire request for proposal process, and why it is so important.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn the difference between an RFP, RFI, and RFQ, as well as when to use each
• Understand the reasoning behind why doing an RFP is important
• Discover when it is appropriate to do an RFP and when it isn’t
• Come to know how to create an effective RFP efficiently
• Learn tips and tricks to make the RFP process simple
Does this sound like something you or your team might benefit from? If so, sign up for a complimentary RFP workshop for your property management team and we will guide you along the difficult RFP landscape so that you can better reach your goals.